1. Above is a line I have been holding close lately that I thought I had to share with more then just my Pinterest board followers.
2. Curious what to wear to the March Madness watching this weekend? Catch my GalTime Friday Fancies post here to see what I wear to cheer on my Seminoles!
3. Happy birthday to my fellow DC blogger, Sara of High Fashion for Less! Check out her blog, it is absolutely fabulous!
4. Thank you to All Things Fashion for including me in their Fashionable Reads of the Week.
5. Also, I was included in IFB‘s Links A La Mode! Check out the other amazing blogs that were included:
THE FIRST OF SPRING
The blogging world is abuzz with spring fever! Tuesday marked the first day of this warmer season, and everyone is talking about it. Looking for tips on how to clean out your closet? Wondering what the season’s hottest trends are? Interested in Women’s History Month? Not sure if you can work the backpack trend into your wardrobe? Ready for an awesome DIY? Curious about what bloggers are wearing on these lovely days? Search no further! This list has you covered.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 21ST
- My Fashion Wishlist: Believe It Or Not: Trendy Backpacks
- Just Pandippo: Spring Closet Cleaning Challenges
- The Sequined Blazer: What to Wear: Transitioning to Spring
- Real Girl Glam: How to Wear a BOLD Lip (Even if you’re not a lipstick person)
- Fashion Tales: DIY: Camouflage Jeans
- Show Me Chic: Summer Dress in Spring!
- Thankfifi: Princess Peplum (and florals!)
- The Forgetful Wife: Mad Men, Mad Week: Betty, Peggy, & Joan 2012
- Leilah’s Lipstick: One LBD, 6 Different Ways
- Sequined Sprinkles: 3 Favorite Things: Chambray Shirt, White Jeans, & Loafers
- Gypsy Luster: Rock the Red (Lipstick) for Women’s History Month
- A Lacey Perspective: Date Night: Black Leather Shorts & Floral Blazer
- Sweet Escape: Trend: Asymmetrical Hi-Low Skirt
- Simply Frabulous: It’s Spring, Time to Blossom
- Aspiring New Moms: Navy & Neon
- Effortless Cool: A Lesson in Pastels
- The Fashion Firecracker: Colorblocking in the Sun
- Tobruck Ave: Print Mixing on the Beach
- Notes from a Stylist: How to Spring Clean Your Closet
- Incognito: Classic Books Become Couture Clutches
Don’t forget you now can stalk my latest obsessions over on the newly launched: Currently Obsessed!